This course will address the quest for better decisions, thinking/reasoning differently, responsibility management, decision making, risk management and other challenges to thinking (critical, analytical and creative thinking). Participants will learn to apply broad knowledge and seasoned experience to address complex and critical issues affecting their lives and businesses.
What you will achieve
- Define issues clearly, despite incomplete or ambiguous information.
- Link problems and systems to identify and improve underlying strategic issues.
- Analyze the available alternatives for other, more effective solutions.
- Make difficult decisions with more confidence.
What you will learn
- Enhance critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Creative thinking in solving any type of problem
- Analytical thinking to help you make well informed choices
- Make better decisions.
- Think and reason differently and uniquely
Apply broad knowledge and seasoned experience to address complex and critical issues.